1. The more affection you give, the more you get back in return.
2. Eat when you’re hungry. Stop eating when you’re not.
3. Naps are good. Stretching after a nap is also really good.
4. Patience really is a virtue. You can learn a lot by listening and watching. Whether or not you choose to do something with that information is a different matter.
5. Curiosity is great but sometimes it can get you into trouble. Recognize when the risks are too high and simply walk away.
6. Sometimes we don’t recognize when someone is trying to help us. We may hiss or bite the helping hand out of anger or fear.
7. Inside our adult body is a child who needs to play. Let him/her out once in while.
8. Seeing the world through only a window (TV/computer screen) may be “safe” but it’s not “living”. We are meant to touch, feel & explore our world. To do that we need to step outside.